Information about the Data Manager and its details are available in the Contact section of this site.
What information we collect about you?
Information provided directly by completing the request form (if it is required)
- Telephone number;
- Email address.
Information while you are using our site
If you visit our website, we collect information that reveals the use of the site or the automatically generates visitor statistics.
Information from third-party sources
We may receive information about you from public and commercial sources (as permitted by applicable law) and associate it with other information we receive from you or about you. We can also receive information about you from third-party social networking services when you sign in, for example through your Facebook account.
Other Information We Collect
We can also collect other information about you, your device or your use of the content of our site with your consent. You may choose not to provide some information, but in this case it may not be allowed to use certain services (for example, to send a request form).
WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR THIS PURPOSES
- contact you regarding a specific request that you sent from our site;
- evaluate how people use our site to improve it;
- aggregate, accumulation of traffic statistics for a styled website;
- in other cases only with your consent.
However, you have the right to refuse or at any time cancel your consent to process your data.
DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties except in the following cases:
- if your consent to the disclosure of personal data is available;
- institutions, in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
WHAT DO WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
To protect your information, data is protected against loss, unauthorized use, and changes. We have implemented physical and technical measures to protect all information we collect for our service provision. We remind you that while we are taking appropriate steps to protect your information, any site, online transaction, computer system or wireless connection isn’t completely safe. COOKIES We provide content and features that are tailored to your needs. This requires cookies. These are small elements of information that are created automatically when you browse the site and are stored on your computer or other terminal device. They help the institution recognize you as the previous visitor to a certain website, and keep the history of your visit to the site. Also, cookies help ensure the smooth operation of the site, allows you to monitor the duration, frequency of visits to websites, and collect statistical information about the number of visitors.
Description of cookies on our site
- Cookies used by Google Analytics as a tracking tool for verifying and optimizing user behavior are: __ga, __gid, __gat, __utma, __utmt, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv. Expiry time – from 10 min to 2 m.
- A cookie is designed to realize the functionality of a website. It is deleted when the webpage window is closed – PHPSESSID. Expiry time – until the webpage closes.
How to manage and delete cookies